PROCEDURES FOR MUSIC DAY
Cumulus Media - Boise
Your music may be submitted for consideration
by mailing your CD to:
KIZN-FM - Music Director
1419 West Bannock
Boise, ID 83702
- Music must be on CD. No Demo Tapes Are Accepted
- Your Music Must Be Mixed & Mastered.
- Music for airplay consideration must be on CD and in stores. CD must be in multiple store locations in the Arbitron designated metro Boise area OR a copy of the distribution contract must be presented with your material, and the in-store date must be within the next 30 business days.
- Music calls will be accepted on any non-company observed holiday, Tuesdays ONLY between 3:00 PM and 4:30 PM (Mountain Standard Time). Calls will only be accepted for music already mailed and received by the station for consideration.
- If you mail music for airplay consideration - Call approximately 20 business days after mailing, and only on Tuesday between 3:00 PM and 4:30 PM (Mountain Standard Time) All calls (either in person or messages received by Music Director) will be returned within 20 business days.
- For in-person appointments to present your music, both major labels and independent labels will be seen on a first-come-first-seen basis. Please call during music call times (3PM – 4:30PM MST) to inquire about a possible appointment.
- You will not receive a critique session.
- We will only provide you with information regarding the possibility of airplay at format-appropriate Cumulus Media - Boise market stations.
- You cannot come in to receive advice about your music career.
- Only one person per label will be seen.
- Your music must be radio edited (clean versions only)
- Calls outside of Tuesday Music Day and hours of 3:00PM and 4:30PM MST will not be taken or returned.
- Only calls and appointments with the employees of the label or the artist will be taken.
- Requests, family, friends and fan clubs will have NO impact on possibility or frequency of airplay.
All CD and email submissions become the physical property of the radio station and will not be returned. No acknowledgement of your submission is guaranteed. If the radio station is interested in your submission, we will contact you directly. All submissions must be original works. By sending your submission to the radio station, you are granting the radio station permission to play the submission on-air at the sole discretion of the station. By sending in your submission to the station, there is no guarantee that it will receive airplay.
Thank you in advance for your submission.